This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:05:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 04:47 , mike stump wrote:
> Does anyone have objections to the Ada folks bulk merging bits they
> own to sync the tree up? (Even I would object to bits you don't own.)
No patches are needed outside the ada directory.