Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

Richard Henderson <rth@redhat.com> writes:

> The Ada maintainers at ACT seem to still be in the mindset that
> theirs is the master repository, and not the FSF tree.  Until that
> mindset changes, there will be no fixing this problem.

The only indication for this is Robert Dewars's standard phrase, "in
the current version", meaning "in our internal tree at ACT".  Just
ignore it, you will get used to it, as I did. ;-)

The current lag is probably not caused by a certain mindset, but lack
of manpower available for the merging task, at least that's the way I
understand Robert Dewar's comments.