This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, dewar at gnat dot com, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 22:02:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <68D395DE-1B3F-11D6-9C9B-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
Geert Bosch <email@example.com> writes:
> If we can get an agreement to update the FSF Ada tree to include all
> changes that have been made by ACT since the last merge, in a single
> shot, that would be great.
I second this.
Perhaps you could write a short list of user-visible changes (new
compiler options, new optimizations, etc.)?
However, for the future, I would like to see rather atomic patches,
with ChangeLog entries because I hope to learn something about GNAT
from these patches and its descriptions.