Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

Geert Bosch <bosch@gnat.com> writes:

> If we can get an agreement to update the FSF Ada tree to include all
> changes that have been made by ACT since the last merge, in a single
> shot, that would be great.

I second this.

Perhaps you could write a short list of user-visible changes (new
compiler options, new optimizations, etc.)?

However, for the future, I would like to see rather atomic patches,
with ChangeLog entries because I hope to learn something about GNAT
from these patches and its descriptions.