This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sorting out the list of P4 issues
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Tom Womack <tom at womack dot net>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 21:26:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Sorting out the list of P4 issues
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Womack wrote:
> I've been testing in the evenings and writing one email per
> problem encountered, and I should probably have saved some of the problems
> for submission via gnatsweb in the mornings.
I've done it for years that way - stick to this style of bug-reporting
and -repairing and people get used to it.
Toon "have a decent job 9-5" Moene.