This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at videotron dot ca>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:15:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mathieu Chouinard wrote:-
> I would like to see Objective-C++ in gcc.
> The reason is that I love Objective-C but I must use C++.
Heh; I sense some orchestration going on here 8-)
I don't think there are any objections to Objective C++; we just want it
to be done the right way with the new parser. I suspect that if someone
works on it it will get into 3.2.