This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regression tester scripts now in gcc/contrib/regression
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:18:23 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: regression tester scripts now in gcc/contrib/regression
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Geoff Keating wrote:
> I'm about to put the scripts the regression tester uses to build and
> test GCC into CVS as gcc/contrib/regression/*. I hope they will be
> helpful to those using automated tools to test GCC. The scripts have
> been designed so they can be used as-is in many applications.
This might be worth mentioning on our main page, so that other folks
can set up private testers for their platforms.
Would you be willing to add (half) a sentence there? (Or should I do
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/