This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:12:48 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:
> I agree that the warning shouldn't be in -Wall, but I think we could do
> a better job of educating our users about the GCC features which are not
> as well-known. Non-Wall warnings seem to fall into this category.
New options like these should go into release announcements.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/