This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Changing code for old targets
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:03:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Changing code for old targets
- References: <20020206132434.X30996@jeffreys.suse.de>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 01:24:34PM +0100, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> While checking my changes, I discovered that the calls to alter_subreg in
> v850.c, i860.c, pj.c, and m32r.c haven't been changed to pass a 'rtx *'
> instead of a rtx.
> Should I prepare a patch to update that old code?