This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com, rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:02:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
<<Ah, I think I can live with that. However, someone gave an example of
a GNU package where self-initialization was used. I suppose that your
proposal won't warn about his code. For T = int, I'm still not
convinced although I'm understanding your arguments.
What's going on here? You claimed in your last message that the GCC doc
already gave a direct meaning for the case of T = int, but the above
message seems inconsistent with that.