This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:01:32 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
>>I already did, but you choosed to ignore it.
No, sorry, I just looked at the complete file of messages from you, and
there was discussion for some cases other than int, but not for int. so
if you pointed to the doc for int, unfortunately the blasted email system
must have lost the message, so could you point it out again, sorry for