This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, rsandifo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 16:58:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020206145444.F3013F28BE@nile.gnat.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar) writes:
| <Now you'll have to argue why you're stopping something documented used
| to work as documented.
| Please explain where in the documentation the meaning of
| int x = x;
| is defined.
I already did, but you choosed to ignore it.