This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com, rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:54:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
<Now you'll have to argue why you're stopping something documented used
to work as documented.
Please explain where in the documentation the meaning of
int x = x;
is defined. I can't find it.