Changing code for old targets

While checking my changes, I discovered that the calls to alter_subreg in
v850.c, i860.c, pj.c, and m32r.c haven't been changed to pass a 'rtx *'
instead of a rtx.

Should I prepare a patch to update that old code? Note that I have no means
to actually test the changes, only that it compiles without the warnings you
now get about passing incompatible pointer types.

BTW, there no entry in ChangeLog that explicitly tells who changed
alter_subreg to take 'rtx *'.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutscherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany