This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1-20020204 does *not* support -mfp-math=sse
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Tom Womack <tom at womack dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:15:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1-20020204 does *not* support -mfp-math=sse
- References: <email@example.com>
> This afternoon, I downloaded the gcc-3.1 snapshot of 2002-02-04, the most
> recent one.
> It does _not_ support -mfp-math=sse : it says "unrecognised option".
> In the snapshot directory, `find . -type f | xargs grep "fp-math"` gives no
> matches; "-msse-math" appears in a couple of the .texi files for the manual,
> but is not recognised as an option by the compiler itself.
Oops, sorry it is spelled -mfpmath=sse, not with minus.