This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc-3.1-20020204 does *not* support -mfp-math=sse
- From: "Tom Womack" <tom at womack dot net>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:37:19 -0000
- Subject: gcc-3.1-20020204 does *not* support -mfp-math=sse
This afternoon, I downloaded the gcc-3.1 snapshot of 2002-02-04, the most
It does _not_ support -mfp-math=sse : it says "unrecognised option".
In the snapshot directory, `find . -type f | xargs grep "fp-math"` gives no
matches; "-msse-math" appears in a couple of the .texi files for the manual,
but is not recognised as an option by the compiler itself.