Re: a warning to implement

<<I'm not sure I can represent on this public list, opinions expressed
on closed mailing-lists.  However, you might want to consult
c++std-core archive.  You'll discover people have use of
self-initialisation even if you cannot imagine such use.

Well they can only have "use" of this if the compiler in question defines
some special effect. Otherwise they are writing undefined stuff that could
have an arbitrary effect, and I really don't see how that could ever be
useful.