This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: jbuck at synopsys dot COM, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:56:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<I understand that this may create maintenance issues on the ACT side
(they may want the manual they distribute to reference ACT, which is
reasonable, since they're distributing it to their customers), but
this sort of language should not appear in the FSF sources.
I don't think this is a problem, there are only a few cases like this, and
they are easily taken care of.
>>I strongly agree.
I don't think anyone disagrees