This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Need some help
- From: Andi Kleen <ak at suse dot de>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: snaqvi at cmdmail dot amd dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 04:41:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Need some help
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> writes:
> On Feb 6, 2002, "Syed Naqvi" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I am asking about Linux x86 machines using redhat.
> With development versions of GCC, I believe you can already tell GCC
> to generate code for the 64-bit AMD processor, but I don't know
> whether the port is fully functional already. Basically, it doesn't
The x86-64 port is fully functional and used for development since several
months. http://www.x86-64.org/documentation_folder/build describes how to
build cross compiler and toolchain.