This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3 to support ObjC++
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Martin Häcker <dont dot wanna dot tell at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:26:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3 to support ObjC++
Might be there for 3.2 which is to come out in
about 8 months around Oct 15 2002. This
all depends on if the FSF accepts it.
There was some talk about it before check
the archives that is where all the decisions
On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, at 10:14 , Martin Häcker wrote:
> I was told that this would be the right address to express the need of
> Objective-C++ in the next release of GCC.
> I´m "just" a CS student from Berlin - Germany, but It would greatly
> ease my life as a developer, as I could use Gnustep or Cocoa to build
> Portable interfaces above a working and robust C++ backend quickly and
> verry important: with great fun.
> So thats why I´m requesting it.
> I hope this is the right place for this,
> cu martin
> -- dont.wanna.tell
> [ot]coder - hehe
> ICQ: 58088802