GCC 3 to support ObjC++

Hello,

I was told that this would be the right address to express the need
of Objective-C++ in the next release of GCC.

I´m "just" a CS student from Berlin - Germany, but It would greatly
ease my life as a developer, as I could use Gnustep or Cocoa to build
Portable interfaces above a working and robust C++ backend quickly
and verry important: with great fun.

So thats why I´m requesting it.

I hope this is the right place for this,
cu martin
--
dont.wanna.tell
[ot]coder - hehe