This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:06:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, at 03:58 , Richard Henderson wrote:
> The Ada maintainers at ACT seem to still be in the mindset that
> theirs is the master repository, and not the FSF tree. Until that
> mindset changes, there will be no fixing this problem.
AFAIK, almost all suggested patches have been responded to within a week.
In particular, I have been very alert with responding to Florian's
changes. If for some reason anybody finds a patch has fallen through the
(which can happen), a reminder message should be send to gcc-patches.
At this time though, I'm not aware of any outstanding requests.