This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling-related Bench++ regressions?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:26:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling-related Bench++ regressions?
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 06:46:43PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> I hope this helps. I was actually investigating the 45% performance
> improvement on some bench++ tests from re-enabling g++ builtins, and
> happened to stumble across this performance regression by accident.
Yes, this is exactly the sort of example I was looking for. I'll
not be able to examine it right away, but it's on my to-do list.