This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: Dautrevaux at microprocess dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, coola at ngs dot ru, dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:47:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
<<Please, note that I'm not saying that GCC should not have an option to
trigger the proposed warning. I'm saying that that shouldn't be on by
default in -Wall.
I disagree, this warning should be part of -Wall, since it is a clear error
with no defined meaning.