This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help on gcc
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: James Dressler <jamesmdr at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:44:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: Help on gcc
- References: <LAW2-F142SQejtuH6oM0001dcee@hotmail.com>
James Dressler wrote:-
> For your information, although I think you already know, it works on
> Microsoft C++ Compiler, and many others C++ Compilers. To be happy, like
> you said, it's better to go with them. Probably you think that gcc is a
> joke, something to play with. You convinced me.
Before attacking Alexandre like you did, you should maybe understand
yourself that the effects you observe are not arranged by the compiler.