This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 00:37:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020205221232.2DB02F28C6@nile.gnat.com>
I'm not sure I can represent on this public list, opinions expressed
on closed mailing-lists. However, you might want to consult
c++std-core archive. You'll discover people have use of
self-initialisation even if you cannot imagine such use.