This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rsync: gcc-cvs not available anymore?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:04:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: rsync: gcc-cvs not available anymore?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 02:11:55PM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>running rsync as described on http://gcc.gnu.org/rsync.html gives me:
>@ERROR: Unknown module 'gcc-cvs'
>Can somebody fix this, please?
Sorry about that. A recent bash upgrade (by me) inexplicably caused the
script which generated the rsyncd.conf file to screw up the -cvs
It should be fixed now.