failures on 3.0.x branch

Hi,

I just checked out the gcc 3.0 branch and got failures on the
following targets:

arm-rtems:
  gcc gave a segmentation fault compiling istream.tcc
  No details from gcc
i960-rtems
  gcc gave a segmentation fault compiling signbit.c
  This is an ICE in size_binop, at fold-const.c:1914
powerpc-rtems:
  assembler error "invalid section for operation" while
  compiling eh_aux_runtime.cc.  Is this an indication I
  need a newer binutils for this target?

The following targets compiled OK: i386-rtems, m68k-rtems,
mips-rtems, mips64orion-rtems, and sparc-rtems.

I will be building comparable non-rtems targets overnight
as a point of comparison.

Any advice, comments, patches would be appreciated.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985