This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
failures on 3.0.x branch
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: GCC at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:09:56 -0600
- Subject: failures on 3.0.x branch
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I just checked out the gcc 3.0 branch and got failures on the
gcc gave a segmentation fault compiling istream.tcc
No details from gcc
gcc gave a segmentation fault compiling signbit.c
This is an ICE in size_binop, at fold-const.c:1914
assembler error "invalid section for operation" while
compiling eh_aux_runtime.cc. Is this an indication I
need a newer binutils for this target?
The following targets compiled OK: i386-rtems, m68k-rtems,
mips-rtems, mips64orion-rtems, and sparc-rtems.
I will be building comparable non-rtems targets overnight
as a point of comparison.
Any advice, comments, patches would be appreciated.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985