Re: a warning to implement

Gaby, perhaps you could be so kind as to enlighten us with the wonderful
useful meanings that people argued for

  int a = a;

perhaps we will be so impressed by the suggestions that we will decide to
implement one of them, rather than generating a warning here. The only
suggestion I saw, which was to use this construct to turn off warnings,
seemed very peculiar and ill motivated. In other words, you could artificially
make it have this meaning, but I would find that most peculiar.