Re: a warning to implement

<<I wanted to make if you're of the camp who considers signaling NaN a
nonsense, and now I think I have the answer.  And given that, I don't
consider your former assertion on my report has any sense or any value
(it tries to deny facts, i.e. the debate amoung the committee wasn't
about validity).

Of course signalling Nan's make very good sense, I said nothing about
signallying Nan's, so I have no idea how you think you know what I think
about that issue (unless you perhaps read my book on microprocessors).

What I can't do is make any semantic connection between

   int a = a;

and signalling Nan's @!