Re: GCJ on StrongARM based PocketPC2002

>>>>> "Barak" == Barak  <barak_work@yahoo.com> writes:

Barak> I would like to compile my Java code to run native on my iPAQ
Barak> PocketPC (StrongARM processor).

Barak> Will the GCJ do the job? Will it output an .exe file I can run
Barak> on my iPAQ?

As far as I know nobody has ported gcj to target that platform.
There used to be some ARM support in gcj, but I don't know its current
status.  None of the gcj hackers actively uses that platform.
So I think it isn't possible without doing some work.

Tom