This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCJ on StrongARM based PocketPC2002
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Barak" <barak_work at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 05 Feb 2002 14:17:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCJ on StrongARM based PocketPC2002
- References: <000001c1ae7f$fde97660$0101c80a@sparkos>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Barak" == Barak <email@example.com> writes:
Barak> I would like to compile my Java code to run native on my iPAQ
Barak> PocketPC (StrongARM processor).
Barak> Will the GCJ do the job? Will it output an .exe file I can run
Barak> on my iPAQ?
As far as I know nobody has ported gcj to target that platform.
There used to be some ARM support in gcj, but I don't know its current
status. None of the gcj hackers actively uses that platform.
So I think it isn't possible without doing some work.