This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a warning to implement
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, coola at ngs dot ru, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Date: 05 Feb 2002 17:18:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: a warning to implement
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020205123315.06190F28C0@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
| >>Can you imagine use of signaling NaNs?
| I can't even imagine what you are suggesting, sounds like nonsense to me.
I wanted to make if you're of the camp who considers signaling NaN a
nonsense, and now I think I have the answer. And given that, I don't
consider your former assertion on my report has any sense or any value
(it tries to deny facts, i.e. the debate amoung the committee wasn't