This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rsync: gcc-cvs not available anymore?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:18:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: rsync: gcc-cvs not available anymore?
It worked two days ago.
I've been using this to get a copy of the cvs repository to test
out/work on the cvs2subversion conversion script, so it would be much
appreciated if it could be fixed.
It actually appears that *none* of the -cvs modules are available
On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, at 08:11 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> running rsync as described on http://gcc.gnu.org/rsync.html gives me:
> @ERROR: Unknown module 'gcc-cvs'
> Can somebody fix this, please?
> Andreas Jaeger
> SuSE Labs email@example.com
> private firstname.lastname@example.org