Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<I have never been told what's wrong with it, so I'm surprised that you
seem to ignore its existence completely.

As I said earlier, we definitely do NOT intend to ignore the existence of
this work, and we are adopting some of the interesting ideas here.