This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, mrs at windriver dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:20:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<With full bidirectional merging that happens on a regular basis, this
issue disappears. One can reasonably consider either to be master
without much loss. It should be easy to do this, than to change a
Yes, indeed, that's the scheme.