This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:05:09 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<The Ada maintainers at ACT seem to still be in the mindset that
theirs is the master repository, and not the FSF tree. Until that
mindset changes, there will be no fixing this problem.
Actually that's not what is going on at all. What is going on is that
all our effort has been devoted towards getting GNAT to work realiably
with GCC 3, and we are making very good progress, but that's been taking
up the time of people whose other job is to do all the script work etc
to coordinate the trees.
The intention is to keep the trees as close as possible, and that should'
be achieved shortly.