Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<The Ada maintainers at ACT seem to still be in the mindset that
theirs is the master repository, and not the FSF tree.  Until that
mindset changes, there will be no fixing this problem.

Actually that's not what is going on at all. What is going on is that
all our effort has been devoted towards getting GNAT to work realiably
with GCC 3, and we are making very good progress, but that's been taking
up the time of people whose other job is to do all the script work etc
to coordinate the trees.

The intention is to keep the trees as close as possible, and that should'
be achieved shortly.