This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:01:38 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
ACT is in the middle of a release cycle (for 3.15), and we have now just
unfrozen from that release cycle. We will make sure that we bring the
gcc tree up to date as soon as possible.
One good piece of news is that we are now getting very close on GNAT being
reliable with GCC 3, there are a few more problems, but we are talking about
only a couple of problems in a test suite with 7000 directories, many
containing multiple files (it's about 7 million lines of source code in
all), so that's really encouraging progress.