Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

ACT is in the middle of a release cycle (for 3.15), and we have now just
unfrozen from that release cycle. We will make sure that we bring the
gcc tree up to date as soon as possible.

One good piece of news is that we are now getting very close on GNAT being
reliable with GCC 3, there are a few more problems, but we are talking about
only a couple of problems in a test suite with 7000 directories, many
containing multiple files (it's about 7 million lines of source code in
all), so that's really encouraging progress.