This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: brosgol at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:58:29 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<Well, Robert, I have asked you and Geert *many* *times* to consider
the version for approval when it was more current. Now this work
(which wasn't too substantial of course) was in vain. I feel
It was already very much out of date at the time you did it, because we
are completely restructuring the documentation. But the techniques you
used there are definitely relevant.
I will ask Ben Brosgol to coordinate with you on this