Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<I have never been told what's wrong with it, so I'm surprised that you
seem to ignore its existence completely.

No, we are by no means ignoring its existence. We are currently restructuring
the documentation substantially, and one of the goals is to go to Texinfo
only and remove the preprocessor

But that does not remove the VMS junk, in fact it makes it worse, because
now we have more extraneous stuff in the primary source.