This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot COM, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:55:09 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<I have never been told what's wrong with it, so I'm surprised that you
seem to ignore its existence completely.
No, we are by no means ignoring its existence. We are currently restructuring
the documentation substantially, and one of the goals is to go to Texinfo
only and remove the preprocessor
But that does not remove the VMS junk, in fact it makes it worse, because
now we have more extraneous stuff in the primary source.