Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 00:58:56 -0800
> From: Richard Henderson <rth@redhat.com>
> To: Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>

> The Ada maintainers at ACT seem to still be in the mindset that
> theirs is the master repository, and not the FSF tree.  Until that
> mindset changes, there will be no fixing this problem.

With full bidirectional merging that happens on a regular basis, this
issue disappears.  One can reasonably consider either to be master
without much loss.  It should be easy to do this, than to change a
mindset.

I'd view this, as a request for remerging.  I think the right approach
is to just plan a merge, schedule the merge and then let the rest of
us know...