This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot COM, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 08:14:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <20020205024830.66C11F28BE@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
> One problem that is significant is the VMS issue. The current manual is
> significantly affected by the requirement of producing an acceptable
> VMS version. We have a preprocessor that generates either a Unix version
> or a VMS version (with no "nasty unixisms").
> Now of course we could simply put the Unix output of the preprocessor
> into the FSF version,
You could use the Texinfo-only version which exists, but which is
probably outdated now.
I have never been told what's wrong with it, so I'm surprised that you
seem to ignore its existence completely.