This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk (Joseph S. Myers), dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 08:12:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <200202050154.RAA05240@atrus.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:
> Another issue is that there is already a GNU project called GLADE,
> which is completely different from what ACT is calling GLADE.
> See http://glade.gnome.org/ .
GNAT used this name before there was even GNOME, AFAIK.