This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot COM, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:55:13 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
> Well the word contact does not appear in the current manuals, so I am not
> sure where this quote comes from, perhaps from some previous versions
> that are now obsolete. I think the best thing is to wait till we can
> get proper versions of the current manuals updated, then we can discuss
> any remaining references that seem problematical.
I was reading the document from the current CVS tree, in gcc/ada