This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot COM,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:49:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<While there are separate trees, it isn't meaningful to say that "current"
only applies to the ACT one. I'm quoting the *current* FSF documentation;
I mean by current "referring to the current implementation", the old
versions are out of date in that they refer to an obsolete version of
GNAT that is different from the sources. Yes, this needs fixing, but
I think we need to wait till everything is synchronized and up to date