Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<While there are separate trees, it isn't meaningful to say that "current"
only applies to the ACT one.  I'm quoting the *current* FSF documentation;

I mean by current "referring to the current implementation", the old
versions are out of date in that they refer to an obsolete version of
GNAT that is different from the sources. Yes, this needs fixing, but
I think we need to wait till everything is synchronized and up to date
first.