This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot COM
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:35:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<If the software in question is free software, I don't see a problem.
Joseph, do you feel that the language is too promotional?
But this software is *part* of the GNAT system, as far as we are concerned.
I am really not clear as to what the concern is here.