Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<If the software in question is free software, I don't see a problem.
Joseph, do you feel that the language is too promotional?

But this software is *part* of the GNAT system, as far as we are concerned.
I am really not clear as to what the concern is here.