Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar) writes:

> <<However, what's most annoying at the moment is the lack of user
> documentation (the GNAT User Guide).
>>>

> We will see if we can do something about this right away.

I could commit my Texinfo-only version, which is based on an internal
ACT version from last fall.

> What other issues are open. The copyright issue is resolved (I discussed
> this with RMS, and he did not feel there was a problem).

What copyright issue are you talking about?  I think I've lost track a
bit.

* The nag screen in gnatbind (I'm not sure if such things have a place
  in official FSF sources).
* The lines referring to the maintainership of ACT.
* The copyright status of files without assignment to the FSF.

And, soon to come:

* The GNAT User Guide recommends using proprietary software.