This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:47:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <20020204234014.D1CE7F28C3@nile.gnat.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar) writes:
> <<However, what's most annoying at the moment is the lack of user
> documentation (the GNAT User Guide).
> We will see if we can do something about this right away.
I could commit my Texinfo-only version, which is based on an internal
ACT version from last fall.
> What other issues are open. The copyright issue is resolved (I discussed
> this with RMS, and he did not feel there was a problem).
What copyright issue are you talking about? I think I've lost track a
* The nag screen in gnatbind (I'm not sure if such things have a place
in official FSF sources).
* The lines referring to the maintainership of ACT.
* The copyright status of files without assignment to the FSF.
And, soon to come:
* The GNAT User Guide recommends using proprietary software.