Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<However, what's most annoying at the moment is the lack of user
documentation (the GNAT User Guide).

We will see if we can do something about this right away.

What other issues are open. The copyright issue is resolved (I discussed
this with RMS, and he did not feel there was a problem).