This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PCH status??
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: pcarlini at unitus dot it, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, alanm at redhat dot com, coola at ngs dot ru
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:28:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: PCH status??
- References: <3C591090.email@example.com> <200201311854.g0VIsjs29044@desire.geoffk.org>
On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:54:45AM -0800, Geoff Keating wrote:
> A new branch has been created, and I'm working on it.
What is the status of the parametric garbage collection changes, which
you said were the first step for PCH? I would like to get those
merged early in the 3.2 cycle; they will make it much easier to do