This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, <minyard at acm dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:58:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
"Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Robert Dewar wrote:
>> File a regular bug report using the normal GNATs bug reporting system.
> Note that you still need to fix the GNAT bug box to point to GNATS rather
> than to the ACT bug tracking system.
The other issues regarding the transition from ACT internal sources to
official FSF sources have not been resolved, either, I'm afraid.
However, what's most annoying at the moment is the lack of user
documentation (the GNAT User Guide).