This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 02 16:07:46 EST
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
unstable results, they often move from pass to fail from one day to
another, I suspect something is wrong in the area. A while ago I sent
a few examples to this list, I don't know if the ACT people working on
GCC 3.x have seen the same problems and then may be they have done
something about it that hasn't reached GCC CVS yet.
There have been very few ACATS runs done so far. There was one a
while ago, but I don't remember the target, though it was likely x86.
I don't recall any such behavior, however.