Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

    unstable results, they often move from pass to fail from one day to
    another, I suspect something is wrong in the area. A while ago I sent
    a few examples to this list, I don't know if the ACT people working on
    GCC 3.x have seen the same problems and then may be they have done
    something about it that hasn't reached GCC CVS yet.

There have been very few ACATS runs done so far.  There was one a
while ago, but I don't remember the target, though it was likely x86.
I don't recall any such behavior, however.