This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build error on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 02 15:57:16 EST
- Subject: Re: Build error on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c
I suspect that you saw this problem because you didn't update your
source tree at the top-level and/or didn't run make in
$objdir/libiberty before 'strapping within $objdir/gcc...
It was the latter. I usually do that, but must have forgotten it this time
and didn't connect the error to that. Sorry!